For the first time in the police time of our country, after many months and targeted investigations of specialized officers of the Electronic Crime Prosecutor's Office, the pedophile's "Code of Communication" for pedophile information and sensitization Internet.
Published by the Electronic Crime Prosecutor's Office, for information and awareness raising of parents, "Pedophile Communication Code", on the Internet
O "Code of Communication" was derived from a relevant manual found in the dark Internet (Dark Web), after many months and targeted investigations by specialized Officers of the Prosecution of Electronic Crime
For the first time in the police time of our country, it is presented in summary, along with the symbols used by pedophiles to recognize their sexual preferences
From the Greek Police's Electronic Crime Prosecution Directorate, it is published in order to inform and sensitize parents of underage children, and not just "Pedophile Handbook", which includes a "Code" of communication between them. This manual has been traced to the Dark Web, after many months and targeted investigations by specialized Officers of the Electronic Crime Enforcement.
In this manual, there are seven (7) chapters covering everything about pedophilia, from child psychology to the preparation that is required to make the pedophile mischievous.
Describe the ways a pedophile can approach a child and seduce it, and also analyze the ways in which a pedophile can protect himself if it is revealed.
Here is a brief reference to the contents of each chapter:
1ο Chapter: Pedophilia
This chapter mentions everything about pedophilia, which it presents as a natural and misunderstood sexual orientation.
The chapter is divided into seven sections.
- 1th module: Preface (Foreword)
- Quote: Pedophilia is a sexual orientation in human beings, making mature adults, both men and women, attracted emotionally and sexually by immature children.
- 2th module: The Source
- Quote: Unfortunately, however, the source of pedophilia is a scientific mystery. No scientist is able to say what causes pedophilia with certainty and there is no current theory that can be scientifically proven. Nor can it be measured or detected in any way, using any scientific procedure or instrument. Pedophilia exists only in a minority of the human population, and is just one of the many mysteries of the universe.
- 3th module: Genuine vs. Artificial Parents (Genuine vs. Artificial)
- Quote: Prepared pedophiles are no less worthy of genuine pedophiles, as in my opinion, we are all here for exactly the same reason, which is a sexual interest for children. Just our interest in children comes from different directions.
- 4th module: Orientation
- Quote: Infancy refers to people who are attracted to very young ages of children, such as infants and toddlers, at the age of 1-3 years. This category is one of the rarest, as it is hardly mentioned at all.
- 5th module: Challenges
- Quote: In this section we will try to help you handle and overcome the most common difficulties that, on average, genuine pedophiles encounter during their lives so that you can easily get yourself out of the way which pedophilia puts on our way.
- 6th module: Urge Control
- Quote: Those who are very worried about their sexual desire and control should be masturbated more than average to keep their heads quiet and their sexuality checked, especially when they are (close) close and familiar with children.
- 7th module: Should I do it? (Should I Do It?)
- Quote: Everything will change, first of all because suddenly you do something that is strictly socially unacceptable and illegal. And since there will be a certain risk of being caught by both society and the police, you will have a certain weight of fear that will always hang over your shoulders, now and in the future.
2ο Chapter: Children
This chapter mentions everything about children, starting from their sexuality and ending in "chemistry" between a child and a pedophile. The chapter is divided into five sections:
- 1th module: Foreword
- 2th module: Sexuality (Sexuality)
- 3th module: Development
- 4th module: Personalities
- 5th module: Chemistry (Chemistry)
3ο Chapter: Security
This chapter discusses how a pedophile can stay safe and avoid difficult situations, such as his arrest. The chapter is divided into nine sections.
- 1th module: Foreword
- 2th module: Child love levels
- 3th module: Secrecy
- 4th module: Evidence
- 5th module: Environment
- 6th module: Getting Caught
- 7th module: Surviving Prison (Surviving Prison)
- 8th module: Escaping Planning
- 9th module: Child post-trauma (child's post-traumatic stage)
4ο Chapter: Finding children
This chapter mentions ways in which a pedophile can approach a child and how to develop friendship and relationships with him / her. The chapter is divided into seven sections.
- 1th module: Foreword
- 2th module: Single moms
- 3th module: Schools (Schools)
- 4th module: Kiddie magnets (kids' Magnets)
- 5 η unity: Babysitting and Scouting (Babysitting and Scouting)
- 6th module: Hunting season (Hunting season)
- 7η unity: Befriending children (acting as a child friend)
The 5 chapter refers to 6η section of 4th (Hunting season)
6ο Chapter: Sex with children
This chapter gives details of how a pedophile can seduce and have sex with children. The chapter is divided into five sections.
- 1th module: Preparations
- 2th module: Babies and Toddlers (Babies and Toddlers)
- 3th module: Children
- 4th module: Adolescents
- 5th module: Penetration Training
The 7 chapter refers to the 5 section of penetration training and learns to the pedophile that he will carry out his futile acts.
Follow symbols used by pedophiles to identify with one another their sexual preferences:
This particular symbol refers to pedophiles who prefer small boys.
This particular symbol refers to pedophiles who prefer small girls.
This particular symbol generally refers to pedophiles.
It is recalled that citizens can communicate, anonymous or branded, with the Electronic Crime Prosecution Division to provide information or yes complain illegal or pathetic acts or activities carried out over the Internet, to the following contact information:
- telephone: 111 88
- Sending an email email in the: email@example.com
- Through the innovative application for smart phones with ios-android operating system: CYBERKID