PhoneSploit-Pro is an all-in-one tool written in Python for remotely exploiting Android devices using ADB (Android Debug Bridge) and the Metasploit-Framework.
It can automatically create, install and execute the payload on the target device using Metasploit-Framework and ADB to fully jailbreak the Android device with one click.
The goal of this program is to make it easy to perform penetration testing on Android devices. No need to learn commands and codes, PhoneSploit Pro does it for you. Using this program, you can easily check the security of your Android devices.
- List all files and folders of the target devices.
- Copy all WhatsApp Data to computer.
- Copy all Screenshots to computer.
- Copy all Camera Photos to computer.
- Take screenshots and screen-record anonymously (Automatically delete file from target device).
- Open a link on the target device.
- Display an image/photo on target device.
- Play an audio on target device.
- Play a video on the target device.
- Get device information.
- Get battery information.
- Use Keycodes to control the device remotely.
- Send SMS through target device.
- Unlock device (Automatic screen on, swipe up and password input).
- Lock device.
- Dump all SMS from device to computer.
- Dump all Contacts from device to computer.
- Dump all Call Logs from device to computer.
- Extract APK from an installed app.
- Mirror and Control the target device.
- Power off the target device.
- Scan local network for connected devices to get Target IP Address.
- python3 : Python 3.10 or later
- adb : Android Debug Bridge (ADB) for Android SDK
- metasploit-framework : Metasploit-Framework (msfvenom and msfconsole)
- scrcpy : Scrcpy
- Nmap : Nmap
git clone https://github.com/AzeemIdrisi/PhoneSploit-Pro.git
Tested on the following distributions
- Linux Mint
- Kali Linux
- Arch Linux
- Parrot Security OS
- Windows 11
- Termux (Android)
You can download the program from here.