"Invitation for expressions of interest for the staffing of the Cyber Directorate Generalbetter safetyof the General Secretariat of Telecommunications and Posts of the Ministry of Digital Governance"
1.The General Directorate of Cyber Security of the General Secretariat of Telecommunications and Posts of the Ministry of Digital Governance, in order to staff its organic units and cover its service needs, intends to proceed with the secondment of permanent employees or with an employment relationship of private law of indefinite duration (IDAX) who serve to Public Sector bodies, as defined in paragraph 1 of article 14 of Law 4270/2014 (A' 143), as applicable.
2. The provisions of article 50 of Law 4635/2019, (A' 167), as amended by article 22 of Law 4647/2019 (A' 204) and applicable, as well as article 55 of Law .
articles 43ff. of the Organization of the Ministry of Digital Governance (p.d. 40/2020, A' 85).
In accordance with the provisions of the above provisions, secondment operations are carried out, by way of derogation from the existing provisions, by decision of the Minister of State, who is responsible for the administration of the Ministry of Digital Government, in vacant positions if available, otherwise on the basis of posts, for which the secondees must possess the required formal qualifications. However, the persons concerned must have completed at least two years of service, must not face any obstacle to detachment from a general or special provision, and must not be subject to pending criminal or disciplinary proceedings.
3. The time duration of secondments is for three years with the possibility of extension for one (1) additional three years.
4. The cost of remuneration of the seconded employees will be borne by the institution of origin.
5. In view of the increased service needs in the General Directorate of Cyber Security, we address this call for expressions of interest for the filling, by posting, of the following fifty five (55) positions:
• Twenty five (25) IT positions
• twenty (20) positions of Administrative-Finance, of which:
o five (5) positions with a law degree
o ten (10) positions with a degree in Administration or Economics or Political Science
• six (6) positions in IT
• three (3) positions in Administrative Accounting
• one (1) position of Administrative Secretaries
6. a. For all positions, the qualifications provided for in the provisions of p.d. are taken into account. 50/2001 (A'39 as applicable.
b. Essential qualifications that will be considered for the final selection are in particular:
• Postgraduate or Doctoral degrees
• Graduation from the National School of Public Administration and Local Government
• Work experience
7. Interested officials are invited to submit:
a. Application form (see Annex I)
b. Curriculum vitae (see Annex II)
c. Responsible statement (see Annex III)
d. Degrees, certificates and any other document or supporting document, from which the qualifications of the candidate emerge, as described in the submitted CV.
e. Recent certificate official changes, where a) any imposed disciplinary penalties or pending disciplinary proceedings against the employee will be explicitly mentioned, b) evaluation report grades, c) placements, d) genuineness of degrees, as well as whether or not it applies to face of the employee any hindrance to secondment by general or special provision of the law. Please note that no element of the submitted application file is returned.
8. Applications are sent either electronically to the following e-mail address:
email@example.com, με την ένδειξη «Για τη στελέχωση των υπηρεσιακών μονάδων της Γενικής Διεύθυνσης Κυβερνοασφάλειας», είτε σε κλειστό φάκελο που θα κατατεθεί στο πρωτόκολλο του Υπουργείου Ψηφιακής Διακυβέρνησης (οδός Φραγκούδη 11 & Αλ. Πάντου, 1ος όροφος, Τ.Κ. 10163, Καλλιθέα). Οι φάκελοι υποψηφιότητας φέρουν σημείωση «Προς τη Διεύθυνση Ανθρώπινου Δυναμικού και Οργάνωσης του Υπουργείου Ψηφιακής Διακυβέρνησης» με την ένδειξη «Για τη στελέχωση των υπηρεσιακών μονάδων της Γενικής Διεύθυνσης Κυβερνοασφάλειας». Ως καταληκτική ημερομηνία υποβολής αιτήσεων ορίζεται η 02 / 05 /2022, ημέρα Δευτέρα και ώρα 23:59.
9. The most qualified candidates, who meet the formal qualifications, will be invited for a personal interview. The interview will be oral and will take place before a three-member Committee that will be appointed by a decision of the Minister of State, to whom he will deliver the drafted minutes.
The relevant notice will be sent three (3) days before the day of the interview, by e-mail to the stated e-mail address or by message (SMS) to the corresponding mobile phone number.
10. For information regarding the service units of the General Directorate of Cyber Security, the institutional reference framework, the application, CV and responsibility declaration templates, you can contact the Human Resources and Organization Directorate (tel: 2109098429 and 2109098427) during working hours.
11. This invitation (after its I, II, III Annexes) is posted on the website of the Ministry of Digital Government (https://mindigital.gr).
12. This is a call for expressions of interest and is not binding on the Service.
13. This remains in force until the posts in each category of staff are filled.
14. The addressees hereof are kindly requested to disclose in any appropriate way the announcement to the employees who belong organically or serve in the body, as well as to the bodies supervised by it, in order for the employees to be informed.