The Public DNS Server Tool is a small utility for instant DNS Server change in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
In recent years, many public DNS Servers have been released for use by all. Some of them are Cloudflare DNS, OpenDNS, Google, Norton, Comodo Secure etc.
These DNS Servers offer many levels of security and protection in addition to being very fast. But while these Public DNS Servers are available for everyone to use, changing DNS in Windows is not an easy task, especially if you are a beginner. So the small application Public DNS Server Tool, will help you to change DNS easily, and define whoever you want in the Windows you use.
The small application runs on Windows XP Professional SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
The DNS Servers currently supported are 16:
- Google Public DNS
- Cloudflare DNS
- Verisign DNS
- OpenDNS FamilyShield (for family security)
- Yandex Basic DNS
- Yandex Safe DNS
- Yandex Family DNS
- Norton ConnectSafe A (blocks malicious sites)
- Norton ConnectSafe B (blocks malicious sites + pornography)
- Norton ConnectSafe C (maliciously blocks pornography and non-family sites)
- Comodo Secure DNS (blocks malicious sites)
- Neustar General
- Neustar Threat Protection
- Neustar Family Secure and
- Neustar Business Secure