Q4OS 3.14 "Centaurus": Q4OS is a Debian-based Linux distribution designed to provide a Trinity Desktop Environment to the Windows user considering a change of operating system.
The distribution has simple accessories and provides stable APIs for complex third-party applications such as Google Chrome, VirtualBox and various development tools. Note that the distribution is based on the Debian GNU / Linux 10 "Buster" which means that the system is very reliable.
The new Q4OS operating system 3.14, based on Debian GNU / Linux 10.8 "Buster" and comes with desktop environment Plasma 5.19.5. Runs with Linux kernel 4.19 LTS.
Own encoders and drivers On the welcome screen you will find the option to install “Multimedia Codecs” and drivers. No difficulty, just click the button and a guide appears. With a few clicks on "Next" you will see the "Install" option to install your codecs and drivers.
- Interesting links
- Q4OS Centaurus, Plasma, live - 64bit / x64 … 898 MBytes… setup guide
- Q4OS Centaurus, Trinity, live - 64bit / x64 … 698 MBytes… setup guide
- Q4OS Centaurus, Trinity, install-cd - 64bit / x64 … 464 MBytes… setup guide
- Q4OS Centaurus, Trinity, install-cd - 32bit / i386 … 426 MBytes… setup guide
Download the new Q4OS 3.14
Try the new version of the distribution from the link below
It is worth mentioning that the operating system also has an Installer for Windows that allows you to install Q4OS directly through the Windows interface.
- Which is the best Linux distribution for beginners on the platform
- Windows vs Linux you like does not like it