Το Youtube επιτρέπει την κύλιση της οθόνης σας για την εμφάνιση των σχολίων, όταν βρίσκεστε σε mode full screen.
When you watch a full screen video on Youtube you will see a new option with a down arrow and the scroll bar "Scroll for details".
With the new feature, it is not necessary to leave the full screen mode to see comments or the video description. The user will be able to go to the comments section, see their description as well as related videos, and return to projection of the video without exiting full screen view.
1. To see the new feature just open a video on Youtube, for this example.
2. View in full screen by clicking the full screen button or pressing the F11 key to switch to full screen mode.
3. At the bottom of the screen you will see the option "Scroll for details" with symbol an arrow.
4. Click on it or scroll down using the mouse wheel to view the video comments.
5. Scroll up to return to the video.