SourceWolf: A surprisingly fast detector
An open source detector, tested on Windows, MAC, linux and WSL machines.
What can SourceWolf do?
- Detect responses to find hidden endpoints, either by sending requests or from local response files (if any).
- Extract all social media links from sites to find potentially broken links
- Brute forcing using a wordlist.
- Get the status codes for a list of URLs / Filtering of live domains from a list of hosts.
All the above features are performed at high speed.
- SourceWolf uses Session module from the request library, which means it reuses the TCP connection, making it really fast.
- SourceWolf gives you an option to scan responses files local , so that you do not send requests again to an endpoint, to which you already have a copy of the response.
- The endpoints are in full format with a host like
https://example.com/api/adminand not like
/api/admin. This can be useful when scanning a list of hosts.
- git clone https://github.com/micha3lb3n/SourceWolf (or) Download the latest version manually!
- cd SourceWolf /
- pip3 install -r requirements.txt
You can download the program from here..