SubFinder is a subdomain tracking tool that uses various techniques to detect them.
He aims to become his successor sublist3r. It can also perform a simple bruteforce process if needed. The tool is highly customizable and its code is designed with a modular approach that makes it easy to add functions and remove errors.
- Simple and modular code base that makes any task easy.
- Fast and powerful analysis unit and wildcard elimination module
- curated passive sources to maximize results (26 sources so far)
- Multiple output formats supported (Json, File, Stdout)
- Optimized in terms of speed, very fast and light in resources
- Support Stdin and stdout for integration into workflows
go get github.com/Ice3man543/subfinder
Information on using the program, you will find here.