To Tails Project just released the live OS Tails 3.10.1 final, a live operating system running from every computer without leaving no traces on the machine or on the internet.
This particular operating Tails was used by her former employee NSA Edward Snowden to stay hidden on the internet.
Tails 3.10.1 What's new?
Upgrades and changes
- Update Tor Browser in the 8.0.3 version.
- Update to Thunderbird 60.2.1
- Updated Linux 4.8.
- Prevent Tor Browser from leaking the language of the session. (#16029)
- Prevent Additional Software from asking to persist packages that are already configured as additional software. (#15983)
- Prevent Tails Installer from crashing when issuing an error message with international characters (non-ASCII). (#15166)
- Fix the VeraCrypt support for multiple encryption (cascades of ciphers). (#15967)
- Harden the configuration of
sudoto prevent privilege escalation. (#15829)
For more information on the improvements brought by the new version, read the latest changelog.