Teatime: Blockchain RPC Attack Framework
Teatime is an RPC attack framework that aims to make it easier to detect incorrect configurations on blockchain nodes. Detects a wide variety of security issues, from leaked information to hacked accounts.
The goal is to activate vulnerability scanning tools and minimize the risk of vulnerability attacks. Teatime uses an addons-based architecture, so expanding the library with your own controls is simple.
The Architecture of Teatime
There are five components of Teatime that make up its internal function:
- Sweeper : A scanner executes one or more add-ons to a specific target
- Plugin : Plugins are where the magic happens: They perform controls and create problems
- Content : The environment object is moved from one scanner to another and retains reference metadata
- Report : The object of reference within the environment is where add-ons add their problems
- Problem : This key building block contains data on findings such as title, severity and more
Information about the installation and use of the program,
you will find here..