The Bastion is a suite of machines used as a single entry point by business teams (such as sysadmins, developers, database administrators, etc.) to securely connect to devices (servers, virtual machines, cloud instances, network equipment), typically using ssh .
The Bastion provides authentication, authentication, traceability and control mechanisms for the entire connection infrastructure
Quick example of the application
Detailed information on installing the program, you will find here.
- Debian 10 (Buster), 9 (Stretch)
- RHEL / CentOS 8.x (8.3.2011, 8.2.2004, 8.1.1911), 7.x (7.9.2009, 7.8.2003, 7.7.1908)
- Ubuntu LTS 20.04, 18.04, 16.04
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.3 *, 15.2 *
- FreeBSD / HardenedBSD 13.0 **
- OpenBSD 5.4+
- NetBSD 7+
You can download the program from here.