Springtomize 2 by Filippo Bigarella is one of the easiest and most effective ways to customize your iOS device after jailbreak. It was already a very good tool, but it has now become even better with its latest upgrade, which brings support for iPhone 5 and fixes a bug series.
If you had already installed it after the jailbreak, you can upgrade it now, going to the "Changes" category at Cydia. But those who have been waiting for support for iPhone 5 now are the time to download it.
Here's the list of changes and improvements they've made:
- Springtomize app scaled to support iPhone 5
- status bar items are not hiding properly
- improved handling of status bar items
- app switcher inactive apps handling not working properly
- app switcher custom number of icons not applicable
- app switch "Start Editing" not working properly
- safe mode crash caused by certain features
- other bug fixes and improvements
If you do not know what Springtomize is, it can be said to be a smart application that allows you to customize everything on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You can use it to remove labels from icons, disable badges, clear the battery icon from the status bar, and more.
Springtomize 2 is available at Cydia from BigBoss repo and costs 2,99 dollars.
Dimitrios Georgoulas @ GreekAppleNews