Following the announcement of the elections, the envoy followed.
First of all, by George Mourotis
-9% the ATHEX The drums and dances started… pic.twitter.com/GxEw7oOhKU
- George Mouroutis (@gmourout) December 29, 2014
I get to panic pic.twitter.com/6kn5MuXDFb
- Auris (@snolly) December 29, 2014
I still did not understand. Doodle in which country did we give it? #PtD
- Marianna Vasileiou (@mvmarva) December 29, 2014
- stergianis (@stergianis) December 29, 2014
I do not know about the rest, but the day when Adonis is sad, it's a good day
- Vangelinimini !! (@eVaN_GiAn) December 29, 2014
As long as you are there, I am not afraid of anything pic.twitter.com/hjXqQ33fwM
- aNameToCome (@aNameToCome) December 29, 2014
water national #ekloges
capricorn bpparphorer the election for #ptd
- Nellie Oleson (@mulatu18) December 29, 2014
until the elections will be the mumble: Xyrtodoulos Dry will conquer the Great Alexander will find in Amphipolis will climb in dvd #ekloges
- Demina Masoula (@demine) December 29, 2014
- a.tsipras (@atsipras) December 29, 2014
In these elections, we have to look at and evaluate the proposals that fall on the table #vouli
- Varvitsiotis Milt. (@MVarvitsiotis) December 29, 2014
If the issue was "political stability", why did he not hold direct elections so as not to lose a month?
- Debtcaps (@Antidrasex) December 29, 2014
What elections? Shed Vrethus and Arabian! I'm going to go out!
- Dimitris Yagtzoglou (@500rakias) December 29, 2014
Vacations now or elections now; 27 today
- christos koutras (@ckoutras) December 29, 2014
- Dora Bakoyannis (@Dora_Bakoyannis) December 29, 2014
MEPs decided to go to elections. Let the people decide on their future. Some people have committed suicide today. Let us not commit suicide.
- Theofilos Nikolaidis (@liberalgreek) December 29, 2014
We remind you that according to S. Voultepsi, the credit event starts in half an hour…
- ELLINOFRENEIA (@Ellinofreneia) December 29, 2014
- Rea Douro (@renadourou) December 29, 2014