Vajra: Automated web hacking framework
Vajra is an automated attack and penetration testing framework. It has a highly customizable scanning capability based on the range of targets. Instead of performing all the scans on the target, it performs only those scans that you have selected, which will minimize unnecessary movement and save the results in CouchDB.
Uses common open source tools that each Bug Hunter executes during its tests on a target. It performs the scanning process through the browser with a very simple user interface, which makes it very beginner friendly.
- Targeted special scan
- Perform multiple scans simultaneously
- Extremely customizable scan based on each user's requirements
- Friendly Web UI for novice users
- Extremely fast
- Export result to CSV or copy directly to clipboard
- Subdomain Scan with IP, Status Code and Title.
- Subdomain Takeover Scan
- Port Scan
- Endpoints Discovery
- Endpoints with Parameter Discovery
- 24/7 Monitor Subdomains
- Templates Scan using Nuclei
- Fuzz endpoints to find hidden endpoints or critical files (eg .env)
- Fuzz with Custom Generated wordlist
- Checks for Broken Links
- Filter Endpoints based on extensions
- Favicon Hash
- Github Dorks
- CORS Scan
- CRLF Scan
- 403 Bypasser
- Find Hidden Parameters
- Google Hacking
- Shodan Search Queries
- Create target based Custom Wordlist
- Vulnerability Scan
- CVE Scan
- CouchDB to store all scan output
Information about installing the program, you will find here..
You can download the program from here..