Βγήκε σήμερα η εφαρμογή appodixi από την Ανεξάρτητη Αρχή Δημοσίων Εσόδων με σύνθημα “Εσύ σκανάρεις, όλοι κερδίζουμε”.
Από σήμερα μπορείτε να κατεβάζετε την εφαρμογή appodixi (αλήθεια πως βγήκε η ορθογραφία αυτή;), τόσο στο Google Play όσο και στο AppStore. Με αυτήν οι πολίτες αποκτούν τη δυνατότητα να ελέγχουν με το κινητό τους εάν η απόδειξη που έλαβαν για την αγορά ενός προϊόντος ή υπηρεσίας είναι γνήσια και εάν έγινε ορθή διαβίβαση των στοιχείων της συναλλαγής στην ΑΑΔΕ.
The Appodixi application is the first mobile application of AADE, with the purpose of recording transactions in real time.
By opening the application, the user, through the mobile camera, scans the QR code of the receipt. Depending on the state of the seller's cash register, the application generates three corresponding messages:
- That your receipt has been forwarded to AADE. In this case, you can check the details of the receipt if they are the same as those of AADE and that someone has not intervened in the tax mechanism of the cash register, so that another amount appears on the receipt to the customer and another, smaller amount to transmit to AADE.
- That the receipt is declared, but the receipt has not yet been forwarded to AADE. The application states the date and time beyond which the receipt should have been sent to AADE. If the receipt has been issued before this point, you are encouraged to report to AADE.
- That the QR code cannot be read or that the cashier is not declared or not active. The application again prompts you to submit a report to AADE.
To submit a report to AADE you should do the following:
- Take a photo of the receipt.
- Write the reference, in the form of a List of Options field.
- Add any comments you want.
- To choose whether to make an anonymous or named complaint.
- The report informs the AADE complaint handling information system and based on it the relevant audit is launched.
We read from AADE press release
Athens, September 20 2022
AADE – appodixi: Download the app now – “You scan, we all win”
Now, all citizens have the possibility to check the authenticity of the receipts they receive in their transactions, as long as they download the app, appodixi, on their mobile phone.
With the new digital application, the exercise of the citizen's right to check the legality of the payments he makes in his transactions, for every good or service he buys, is strengthened.
The application is available for citizens in the online stores Google Play Store (for mobiles with Android software) and AppStore (for mobiles with IOS software, i.e. Apple).
If you have an android mobile, enter the Google Play Store here:
If you have an iOS mobile phone, go to the App Store here:
View HERE the AADE information campaign
appodixi: You scan, we all win