Μια κρίσιμη ευπάθεια ασφαλείας στο VLC Media Player που ανακαλύφθηκε πρόσφατα από την Γερμανική CERT-Bund, επιτρέπει την απομακρυσμένη εκτέλεση code.
“VideoLAN VLC 22.214.171.124 media player may have an overloaded temporary buffer in mkv :: demux_sys_t :: FreeUnused () in modules / demux / mkv / demux.cpp when called by mkv :: Open in modules / demux / mkv / mkv.cpp ”, says CVE.
According to the security bulletin, successful exploitation of the vulnerability allows unauthorized information disclosure, unauthorized amendment αρχείων αλλά και την διακοπή της υπηρεσίας.
At this time, there is no information on whether the vulnerability has been used for any attacks. However, now that the vulnerability has been publicly announced, there is a possibility that the number of attacks will increase, especially in high-profile individuals.
If you use the application on your system, you should avoid it, at least until the improved version containing the security patch is announced. Until then you can use one of the following alternative applications:
PotPlayer, KMPlayer, Media Player Classic, ACG Player, GOM Media Player, Kodi etc.
- FaceApp when the idiot looked at the finger
- The real hardware requirements for Windows 10
- See the startup and shutdown history of your Windows 10 computer
- Top Secret: From Ciphers to Cybersecurity. 100 years GCHQ
- See in Windows 10 which apps the network is using
- LanguageTool free grammar and spell check
- How internet speed tests work and how accurate they are