Whonix 220.127.116.11.1: Whonix (formerly known as TorBOX or AOS) is a universal operating system based on Virtual Box, Debian GNU / Linux and Tor.
The most interesting feature of course is that with this operating system you are completely anonymous when you go out on the internet.
Let's see how. Below are the distribution images for those interested in trying it on their system.
Whonix design does not allow leaks of IP and DNS you use. Not even with malware with root privileges can someone learn the actual user's location.
This is because Whonix consists of two (virtual) machines. A machine only runs Tor and acts as a gateway, which the system calls Whonnix-Gateway.
The other machine, referred to as the Whowniest-Workstation, is one completely isolated network that only lets connections through Tor.
Download Whonix 15 virtual machine images
The default user is:
The default password is: changeme
- Windows Defender Application Guard for Chrome and Firefox
- Windows Media Player free installation from Microsoft
- Microsoft: access to a private Linux mailing list
- WiFi view the stored codes in Windows
- Smartphones: why do they crack mobiles? Will it burst mine?
- Anonymous capture because he threw Molotov along with a USB