Windows 10 build 18361: Microsoft today released a new preview version of Windows 10 to fix just two errors of the previous version.
These builds come from the 19H1 branch, which represents the update of Windows 10 that will be brought to the public in the first half of 2019.
The Windows 10 developed as a service, which means they have updates very regularly with new features. OR Microsoft products six major updates have been released so far: November Update, Anniversary Update, Creators Update, Creators Fall Update, April 2018 UpdateAnd October 2018 Update.
We do not yet know whether the next update will be called Windows 10 April 2019 Update, but we know that it will upload the build of Windows 10 to 1903.
The new update, as mentioned above, includes two bug fixes:
Fixed a problem that prevents certain VMs from being able to install or update Windows Insider Preview builds.
Fixed an issue that Insiders reported with unexpected BitLocker problems when encrypting some disks and failures in encryption.
However, the new build, although bringing two fixes, continues to have known issues:
Windows 10 build 18361 Known issues
- Microsoft Store app updates do not automatically install on 18356+. As a workaround, you can manually check for, and install updates via the Microsoft Store app. Open Select “…”> “Downloads and updates”> “Get updates”.
- Launching games that use anti-cheat software may trigger a bugcheck (GSOD).
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not working properly. We are partnering with Creative to resolve this issue.
- Some Realtek SD card readers are not working properly. We are investigating the issue.
Read the announcement of the new version
- Firefox Monitor enabled on 65-66
- Restore Windows 10 to factory settings and delete all data
- Internet Archive and ArchiveTeam store Google+