Microsoft has released a new preview version of Windows 11. Version 22000.100 (KB5004300) is available for Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel.
It should be mentioned that the company will improve the operating system in the coming months, so you will be able to try many, but not all, of the new features that were presented during the announcement of Windows 11.
In particular, the ability to run Android applications on the Microsoft operating system is still not available in the new version.
Build 22000.100 brings new features for Insiders, but also a very large number of fixes.
What's new in Windows 11 Build 22000.100
- Microsoft is gradually releasing the Microsoft Teams Chat for Insiders who are subscribed to the Dev Channel. Not everyone will see it, but the Chat Button feature is enabled.
- The hidden icons at the bottom right of the taskbar have been updated to match the new Windows 11 graphics.
- Added the ability to quickly access the help settings directly from the Notification Center.Focus Assist.
- When an activity running in the background (from an application) requires your attention, the application will flash on the taskbar.
- The touch keyboard icon on the taskbar has been customized to be more consistent with the size of the other icons in the taskbar corner.
- The taskbar calendar flyout will close completely when you click on chevron in the upper corner, which will give you more space for alerts.
- In the latest Microsoft Store update to Insiders, navigation was much faster. Now if you choose an application or a movie that interests you, you will notice some animations that help you watch what you want.
This is about the new features of this version. For a complete list of fixes and known issues, read the official announcement.
The complete number of the build is 10.0.22000.100.co_release_svc_prod2.210714-1804. To install the new version, press Win + I and open the Windows Update tab. Check for updates on the top right and you will see the update.