Microsoft today released a cumulative update for Windows 11. KB5004745 increases the operating system build number to 22000.65.
Although it is a cumulative update that brings a slight change to the release number, it adds a number of new features, fixes and enhancements to the Insiders following the Dev channel.
To install this update, open the Settings app (press Win + I) and the Windows Update page. Click the Check for Updates button and you will see build 22000.65.
What's new in Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.65.
- In version 22000.65, Microsoft has updated the Start menu.
- A search box has been added to allow you to quickly find your applications and documents.
- The taskbar may eventually appear on any screen if you use a multi-screen setting.
- The Settings application now has Power mode settings.
- The "File Explorer" application now displays "Run with PowerShell" in the menu when you right-click on * .ps1 files, without hiding behind the "Show more options" item.
- Similarly, the Desktop context menu now includes the Refresh command.
- New snap layout for smaller screens in portrait orientation. You can now choose to pull three applications on top of each other
- A new design for notification boxes, and new notifications such as "your battery is running low".
- Right-clicking the volume icon on the taskbar will see an option to troubleshoot audio.