Όταν η Microsoft κυκλοφόρησε τα Windows 10, δήλωσε θα ήταν η τελευταία version των Windows. Πέρυσι, η Microsoft κυκλοφόρησε τα Windows 11 και υπάρχουν φήμες που δείχνουν ότι ετοιμάζει ήδη τα Windows 12.
The German blog Deskmodder and several other sites they claim that Microsoft is already preparing the next version of Windows, but without disclosing their sources. They say of course that the information comes directly from Microsoft.
The information that has been revealed so far states:
- Microsoft plans to remove much of the old Windows code that has been part of all versions of the operating system since its release.
- Windows 12 will require a Microsoft account for the Home and Pro versions.
- The Microsoft Pluton security chip will be mandatory.
- TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot will play a bigger role.
- Parts and com will be usedeyeα των Windows 10x.
Microsoft has not confirmed any of this. But current versions of Windows 11 Pro already require a Microsoft account during installation, and the change may be a preparation for the next version of Windows.
Microsoft Pluton is a security chip that the company developed in collaboration with AMD, Intel and Qualcomm. Σε αντίθεση με τα TPM chips, το Pluton είναι ενσωματωμένο απευθείας στην CPU. Αυτή η αρχehkill will limit or completely eliminate certain forms of attacks that work on current TPM chips.
Of course, it would be good for Microsoft to abandon the old Windows code, which we report years on iGuru.gr. But at the moment we do not have more details.
If Windows 11 is supported for the next 10 years, as long as the Windows 10 support period, then it will be supported until the end of 2031.
This gives Microsoft the time it needs to "write" Windows 12 from scratch.