As a part of her major update February 2023 for Windows 11, Microsoft has just released the official version of Windows 365 app for Windows 11 as well as Windows 10. The app allows users to access Microsoft's Cloud servers for small and large businesses.
Of course you'll need a Windows 365 subscription to use this new app. Microsoft states:
With the Windows 365 app, you can go from your desktop directly to your Cloud PC, which gives you a personalized experience tailored to your settings, profile and work style. It also reduces friction for IT managers who can enable employees to have a single sign-on experience.
More details about the application you can read in this post published by Microsoft in October 2022.
Some of the features included in the app are:
- Use Cloud PC in a window or full screen
- High-performance, reliable experiences for Microsoft Teams, and media redirection and other Microsoft 365 applications
- User actions to restart, restore, restore, rename and troubleshoot Cloud computers directly from Windows
- An instant single sign-on experience
- Support for Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Microsoft Authenticator for secure access to Cloud computers
- Accessibility using a screen reader and keyboard shortcuts
- Regular and automatic app updates to ensure employees are always using the latest version of Windows 365