It can be used for efficient and fast security analysis of Android, iOS and Windows Mobile applications and supports both binaries (APK, IPA & APPX) and application source code.
The MobSF can also perform Web API security tests with API Fuzzer that can gather information, analyze security headers, identify specific mobile API vulnerabilities such as XXE, SSRF, Path Traversal, IDOR and other issues related to Session and API Rate Limiting.
Static Analysis - Android APK
Static Analysis - iOS IPA
Static Analysis - Windows APPX
Dynamic Analysis - Android APK
Web API Fuzzer
- iOS Swift Source Code Support
- Improved iOS Swift and Objective C rules
- OWASP MASVS / MSTG support
- Supports new PDF Reports
- Improved SAST Core
- Improved iOS Application Transport Security Checks
- Improved iOS Permission Checks
- Add IP to Geolocation feature for Domain Malware Check
- Extract URLs and IPs from IPA files
- App Risk Calculation by App Security Score
- Improved Recent Scan View
- Add Jtool2 support
- Code QA
- New Docs Site
Information on using and installing the program, you will find here.