The IRMA is an asynchronous and customizable analysis system for suspicious files. The repository is a project of his IRMA and contains the source code for IRend Frontend, which is a Python-based application that provides a way to store crawler analysis in a database and display it through either a web client or a CLI-client.
The IRMA is an open source platform designed to help detect and analyze malicious files.
Once you install it IRMA on your network, your data remains on it.
Each submitted file is analyzed in different ways. He is currently working with many anti-virus machines, but will add other "detectors".
File analysis process
- An analysis starts when a user uploads files to Frontend.
- Controls it frontend for existing SQL files and results. Save new files and scan calls to Brain .
- The program sends secondary tasks to Test (s) when needed.
- The researchers process their work and send the results to Brain .
- Brain sends results to Frontend .
Command line interface
Information on installing and using the program, you will find here.