The PEKES of Western Greece published a detailed guide for the Webex Meetings platform of the Cisco company, to the satisfaction of the teachers, who operate through e-learning at all educational levels in the country.
After many requests from teachers who had difficulty with the way it works Webex platform chosen by the Ministry of Education for distance learning in the midst of COVID-19, the ΠΕ.Κ.Ε.Σ Western Greece createdwith a Guide for Teachers, to facilitate-support their teaching work.
The contents of the driver's pdf file are as follows:
- Login to the service / application and start / login to a video conference (Webex Meetings)
- Audio and video control of PC-devices
- Concession / Withdrawal of rights to participants
- Sharing - view files, desktop, whiteboard usage
- Send files to participants
- Rooms - (Co) Work in groups
- Polling - Quiz
- Save Chat Content
- List of participants (presentation) of the conference call
- Advanced and Special Topics
- Click here (to download and use freely / distribute) to those you find useful.
Author: Tsakalogianni Georgia, Informatics Teacher (PE86), - Technical responsible at PE.K.E.S. Of Western Greece.
Scientific supervision: Papadakis Spyridon, S.E.E. Informatics (PE86) Organizational Coordinator of PE.K.ES. Of Western Greece
Click here (to download and use freely / distribute) to those you deem useful.