Some items from previous versions are not supported by the new operating system.
On July 29 will start upgrading to Windows 10 and concerns their users Windows 7 and Windows 8 / 8.1.
However, after the upgrade, some items from previous releases that are not supported by the new operating system will be removed.
- First of all, it will be removed Windows Media Center which was pre-installed on some versions of Windows 7 and as a downloadable plug-in in Windows 8 / 8.1.
- Windows 10 will also remove games Hearts and Minesweeper, which will now be available as a separate download from the Store.
- Playback DVD it will require separate software, since Windows 10 will not include the appropriate libraries and codecs, so users will have to switch to third-party software [e.g. VLC, ALLPlayer].
- Windows 10 does not support floppy drives and if you still have one, you will need to download the appropriate Microsoft driver.
- The Gadgets of Windows 7 will not appear in Window 10, as in appearance and functionality, Windows 10 will use Windows 8.1 tiles.
- The Windows Essentials is a suite of applications that include OneDrive, the Mail and Writer Mail app, which will be removed from Window 10, while a new one-stop app for OneDrive is expected.
In addition, users should keep in mind that certain features of Window 10 will not be available in Greece, such as Cortana which will operate smoothly in the US, Spain, France, the UK, Germany and China.
New Connection Mode Windows Hello [biometric passwords] to operate should have a supported fingerprint sensor or infrared camera for facial recognition.
Finally, before you upgrade to Window 10, check if your computer is fit for the new operating system, through the minimum requirements in hardware.