Privacy concerns are a major issue for too many when considering using AI models like ChatGPT, BingChat and others.
These platforms collect user data and interactions for research and educational purposes. So many people want to interact with AI assistants without sharing their personal information.
If you want to chat with an advanced AI model without creating accounts or sharing data, below we'll look at some free, reverse engineered, and open sourced options that prioritize privacy.
Most of these sites use reverse-engineered APIs to communicate with users. They work without registration or any authentication.
It would be a good idea to use a VPN on these sites as well.
Free ChatGPT Sites
- https://gptgo.ai/?hl=en (GPTGO ένα search engine που περιέχει το Google search μαζί με το ChatGPT.)
- https://iask.ai/ (web-browsing)
- https://www.perplexity.ai/ (AI Search Engine – web-browsing)
- https://www.phind.com/ (AI search engine for developers. Although it is not a chatbot, you can use it for general purposes as well)
- https://noowai.com/ (no GPT-3 or GPT-4)
Open-Source LLM Chatbot:
As large proprietary AI models from large tech companies seem to be gaining popularity in the market, the open source community is developing alternatives that could compete with them.
The community's goal is to create open source AI models that are trained on ethically sourced data and can run locally on users' computers. This allows users to benefit from powerful AI models without worrying about their data privacy or dependence on big tech companies.