hashcat is the fastest and most advanced password recovery program in the world, supporting five unique attack modes for more than 200 highly optimized hash algorithms.
hashcat currently supports CPU, GPU and other hardware accelerators on Linux, Windows and OSX and has facilities to help decrypt the password hash.
- World's fastest Password cracker
- World's first and only in-kernel rule engine
- open-Source (MIT License)
- Multi-OS (Linux, Windows and macOS)
- Multi-Platform (CPU, GPU, DSP, FPGA, etc., everything that comes with an OpenCL runtime)
- Multi-Hash (Cracking multiple hashes at the same time)
- Multi-Devices (Utilizing multiple devices in the same system)
- Multi-Device-Types (Utilizing mixed device types in the same system)
- Supports password candidate brain functionality
- Supports distributed cracking networks (using overlay)
- Supports Interactive pause / resume
- Supports sessions
- Supports restore
- Supports reading password candidates from file and stdin
- Supports hex-salt and hex-charset
- Supports automatic PERFORMANCE tuning
- Supports automatic keyspace ordering markov-chains
- Built-in benchmarking system
- Integrated thermal watchdog
- 200+ Hash-types implemented with performance in mind
- ... and much more
You can download the program from here.