Legion: A multi-tool local network and more!
The Legion, a fork of it sparta of SECFORCE, is an open, easy-to-use, highly scalable and semi-automated network penetration testing framework that helps discover, identify and exploit information systems.
The Legion is developed and maintained by GoVanguard. More information about Legion can be found on the project page at https://GoVanguard.com/legion. If you are interested in contributing to Legion, join our team Legion Keybase.
- Automatic identification and scanning with NMAP, whataweb, nikto, Vulners, Hydra, SMBenum, dirbuster, sslyzer, webslayer and more (with almost 100 automatically programmed scripts).
- Easy to use, graphical user interface with rich content menus and tables that allow pentesters to quickly find and exploit servers.
- The feature allows users to easily customize the Legion and automatically call their own scripts / tools.
- Extremely customizable scan to avoid ninja type IPS.
- Automatic detection of CPEs (Common Platform Enumeration) and CVEs (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures).
- CVE Commitment with Exploitation as described in detail in Exploit-Database.
- Automatic storage of results and tasks in real time.
git clone https://github.com/GoVanguard/legion.git cd legion sudo chmod + x startLegion.sh sudo./startLegion.sh
You can download the program from here..