The TorghostNG is a tool that anonymizes your entire web traffic through the Tor network.
It is based on the TorGhost repository and is written in Python 3.
TorghostNG has been tested in distributions:
- Kali Linux
What's new in TorghostNG 1.2
- The update_commands command in tοrghostng.py
- Some changes were made to theme.py
- Also some changes to install.py
- Now you can use Tor by simply adding -r
Before using TorghostNG
- For the good of the Tor network, BitTorrent traffic will be blocked by iptables. Although you can bypass it with some modifications with the client torrent. It is difficult to completely block all torrent traffic ..
- For security reasons TorghostNG will disable the protocol to prevent leaks ..
Installation of TorghοstNG
The TorghostNG are currently supported by distributions:
- GNU / Linux distributions based on Arch Linux
- GNU / Linux distributions based on Debian / Ubuntu
- GNU / Linux distributions based on Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, openSUSE
- Solus OS
- Void Linux
- From an experienced user to Slackware
To install TorghostNG, open Terminal and enter the following commands:
[Email protected]: ~ # sudo python3 install.py
-h, –help Display the help message and then exit
-s, –start The Tor connection starts.
-x, –stop the connection to Tor stops.
-r, –renew Makes a new connection to the tor.
-id COUNTRY ID Connects the torrent node of a specific country. Search Country ID from CountryCode.org.
-mac INTERFACE Changes to a random MAC address. We use 'ifconfig' to show us the available devices.
-c, –checkip Checks the IPv4 address.
–Dns Fixes the DNS when the web page is not available.
-l, –language Changes the language. English is the default.
–List Checks the list of available languages.
-u, –update Checks for upgrades.
–Nodelay Disables the delay time
Also to say that a combination of two options can be done
How to upgrade TorghοstNG
Open Terminal and enter torghostng -u with sudo to update TorghοstNG, will download the new one TorghostNG in / root, because you use it as root. If you do not like it, you can type git pull -f and sudo python3 install.py.
- Do not upload spam or do DoS attacks with Tor.
- Do not use tor to download torrents. There are also vpn for this job.
Torghost Screenshots (Version 1.0)
Change MAC address: torghostng -m INTERFACE
Change IP address: torghostng -c
Disconnect from Tor: torghostng -x
Connect to Tor exitnode in a specific country: torghostng -id COUNTRY ID
Uninstall TorghostNG: python3 install.py