These rules are aimed primarily at young children and children especially before adolescence. Appropriate rules for using the internet vary depending on the age, maturity of the child and family values
- We do not provide personal information such as address, telephone number, telephone number of parents without their permission.
- We will immediately tell our parents if we come across something that makes us feel uncomfortable.
- We will never agree to meet someone we "meet" on the Internet without first contacting our parents. If our parents agree on the meeting, we will be sure that the meeting will be in a public place and we will bring a parent with us.
- We will talk to our parents about posting photos of ourselves or other people on the internet and we will not post photos that our parents consider inappropriate.
- We will not respond to messages with insults or in any way that make us feel uncomfortable. It is not our fault if we receive such a message. If this happens, we will tell our parents immediately
- We will talk to our parents so that we can establish rules for the correct internet connection and the proper use of our mobile phone. We will decide on the time of day we can be connected to the internet, the length of time we can be connected and the appropriate sites we can visit. We will not access any other pages nor will we violate these rules without our parents' permission
- We will not give our passwords to anyone (even our best friends) except our parents
- We will contact our parents before downloading, installing software or doing anything that could damage our computer or mobile device or compromise our family privacy.
- We will be good internet citizens and we will not do anything that will harm other people or is against the law.
- We will help our parents understand how to have fun and learn things online from us and teach them things about the Internet, computers and technologies in general.
We take care of our internet activity and we surf safely !!!