The httpx is a fast and versatile HTTP toolkit that allows you to run multiple probers using the retryablehttp library and is designed to maintain the reliability of the result in enhanced threads.
1) Simple code base that makes it easy to use.
2) Fast and fully configurable flags for multi-element detection.
3) Supports vhost, url, port, title, content-length, status-code, response-body probbing.
4) Automatic switching from https to http by default.
5) Supports central hosts, URLs and CIDR as input source.
Supported httpx probes
|Probes||Status of Construction|
|HTTP 1.1 Pipeline|
You can download the program from here.