This project aims to keep the GUI and Hashcat independent. In short, see how it works:
- The user uploads hashes with wordlist / rules / mask etc. and clicks on "start".
- Ο server opens a new one screen.
- Creates the hashcat command with base settings.
- Executes the command on the screen.
- Monitors the results, analyzes them and displays them in the GUI.
- Minimal dependencies
- Full session hashcat management.
- Start / stop / pause / reset sessions running.
- Stop cracking after a certain date / time.
- Web interface for creation mask
- Push Web notifications when password is cracked.
- Swagger 2.0 API.
- Create word lists from already cracked codeof access.
- Session history for monitoring of attacks που έχετε ήδη εκτελέσει.
- Multi-user support (local and / or LDAP).
- Wordlist / Mask / Rules list support.
- Multi-theme support ( Bootswatch ).
- Straight-forward adjustment.
- The entire configuration is done through the GUI. No need to edit config files manually.
- Run locally on Linux and Windows (WSL).
- Install on a server using ansible scripts (Ubuntu 14/16/18 and CentOS 7/8).
- Easy backup - all user data is in the directory ./data .
- Session troubleshooting via SSH.
Information on installing and using the program, you will find here.