Η google σας παρέχει δωρεάν μία εξαιρετική υπηρεσία ονομάζεται Google Fonts (γραμματοσειρές).
In fact, it provides you with a range of free, open source, high quality fonts that you can use anywhere, either on your website or within your programs under an open license.
If you like any font from his library Google Fonts, the only thing you need to do is download it and install it just like any other Windows font. Let's look at this process in detail.
1. Open the Google Fonts electronic library in your browser using the following link: Google Fonts.
2. Browse through the list of fonts until you find one you like. If you want to see more details first, hover over the font area and click the "See Specimen" button that will appear.
Or, you can still change the text-style of the font to your home page to better understand its style.
On the left of the screen you have various filters, such as language, categories etc or how to display them for your easy search.
3. If you find one you like click on the "+ Select this Font" button to select the font. You will automatically see a black bar at the bottom of the screen telling you how many fonts you have selected so far.
4. When you are done with her choice, click on the black bar with plugins. There, you will find the Download button ( icon with the bottom arrow in the upper right corner of the page). In the download window that will appear, simply confirm the download.
On the screen with the selected fonts you will also find several useful ones information, such as the code you should put on your website so that your readers can recognize and read the font you have chosen, etc.
5. Naturally each font will be downloaded to your computer in compressed zip format. Unzip each such file and run the .ttf file for each font. In the window that will open, press the "Install" button to install it on your computer. Now you can use these fonts in your applications like Microsoft Word ή το Notepad.