HOMER: Capture SIP / VoIP packets
The HOMER is a VoiP / RTC protocol-based packet and event transfer, scaling and monitoring application system HEP / EEP and it is ready to process and store crazy quantities of signaling, rtc events, logs and statistics with instant search, finally - absolute analysis and analytical capabilities.
The HOMER It is already used by large companies, voice network operators, voice call service providers and carriers worldwide, has been implemented as a service on third party voice platforms and is suitable for production.
The HOMER 7+ is designed as a set of modular components and components for use on standalone or in combination with other platforms.
- Based on HEP Encapsulation, available everywhere
- Standalone servers and logging agents for any operating system
- Supports advanced SIP, RTP / RTCP reporting, RTC events, and custom protocols
- Support for multiple support databases for packages, logs, orders in parallel
- Dynamic mapping and correlation for internal and external data sources
- Made by people and supported by the best community ever
Information on installing and using the program, you will find here..