Network Security Toolkit (NST) is a Fedora 28-based ISO (Live DVD / USB Flash Drive) that provides easy access to the best open source network security applications and runs on most systems x86_64
The main goal of developing this toolkit was to provide the security professional and the network administrator with a complete set of Open Source Security Tools.
Provides an advanced Web User Interface (WUI) for system / network management, navigation, automation, network monitoring, network analysis, and configuration of many network and security applications located in the NST distribution.
In the virtual environment, NST can be used as a security analysis, validation, and monitoring tool on virtual enterprise servers hosted on virtual machines.
- Multi-Tap Network Packet Capture
- Web-Based Network Security Tools Management
- Host / IPv4 Address Geolocation
- Network / System Monitoring
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Network Interface Bandwidth Monitor
- Web-based Snort IDS Integration
- Active Connections Monitor
- Network Segment ARP Scanner
- Network Packet Capture CloudShark Upload Support
- Multi-Port Terminal Server
- VNC / RDP Desktop Session Management
You can download the ISO from here.