Microsoft he published the list of processors that will support the upcoming Windows 10 May 2019 Update. The May 2019 Update, also known as version 1903, βρίσκεται αυτή τη στιγμή στο στάδιο RTM και είναι διαθέσιμη μέσω του Release Preview ring για τους εγγεγραμμένους στο πρόγραμμα Windows Insider.
Microsoft says that the update will remain in this ring for about a month to resolve some issues errorbefore the official release.
As for the list of supported processors, nothing seems to have changed since episodic October 2018:
- Intel processors (up to Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / i9-9xxxK), Intel Xeon E-21xx, Intel Atom (J4xxx / J5xxx and N4xxx / N5xxx) Celeron and Pentium.
- AMD (up to the A-Series Ax-9xxx & E-Series Ex-9xxx & FX-9xxx); AMD Athlon 2xx processors, AMD Ryzen 3/5/7 2xxx, AMD Opteron and AMD EPYC 7xxx
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 850
According to Neowin, the list does not include Qualcomm's upcoming Snapdragon 8cx, as it will be released a little later in 2019. Most likely, this chip will be supported by the version of Windows 10 19H2 that will be released in the fall.
Also the AMD processor in the Ryzen 3000 series is not included in the list, which means that all devices equipped with this chip would not be able to run the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. Unless the list is updated before the upcoming Microsoft operating system is released.
In general, if your computer is already running the October 2018 Update, it should be compatible with the May update.
- Windows 10 Professional OEM with 3 Euro
- Kodi 18.2 Leia: new version. Download before official release
- BlackWeb Linux based on Debian for penetration testing
- Windows Update Blocker 1.2 update