VideoLAN, the maker of the popular VLC Media Player available for various operating systems (desktop and mobile), has just released the final version of VLC 126.96.36.199 for all platforms, Windows, MacOS and Linux. The new version does not yet exist on the official website, but we will see it soon.
The new release also fixes issues with previous versions that caused the app to shut down on iOS, various audio and video output issues, and a distortion of videos running on Mac OS Mojave. The company VideoLAN, continues its development VLC Media Player 4.0, the next major release of the media player application.
You can download the final version 188.8.131.52 on the platform you are interested in from the following link (contains all the files that exist in the repositories of the application):
- Bitdefender TrafficLight free security extension for Firefox
- Debian Buster 10 release date 6 July 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 on 16 April 2020 with Keanu Reeves
- A new kind of scam threatens to destroy the reputation of your site
- Google Stadia comes in November: Everything you need to know
- The new GoldBrute botnet tries to break 1,5 million servers with RDP
Follow us on Google News